We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

greensboro
Level Contributor
108 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

I have heard that Carlisle clothing has an outlet store in New York City. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, where it is?

Thanks

Shreveport, LA
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

Hi, nyc10025 gave me this information a few weeks ago. They have two locations:

16 East 52 Street (5 Ave) 212-751-6490

423 West 55 Street (9 Ave) 212-246-4088

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

Here's an interesting story: The University Settlement House on the Lower East Side, 184 Eldridge Street, has sample sales 2 to 4 times a year of items by Carlisle, White & Warren and other designers of that nature. Everything is under $15 per piece, and most stuff has torn hems or holes on seams, which are all very reapirable.

www.universitysettlement.org/who/index.html

I never know precisely when the sales will be. They're usually post-season. All I know is that I or a friend of mine from work will get a mysterious phone call or email from the lady that runs them. (We signed up at one of the sales, and are now on "the list") They are usually held on Sat or Sunday mornings, around 9 AM, but people start lining up around 8:00 AM, and everything is picked over by 11 AM. It's pretty crazy.

Email them to ask if you can get on their mailing list for the sample sales. Who knows? It might work!!

greensboro
Level Contributor
108 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

Thanks for all the help!

nashville, tn
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

It is called Limited Editions for her. On 55th between 9th & 10th. Don't forget to check out the warehouse upstairs. It is home of the best deals.

Frenchtown, NJ
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

You can also vist Liberty Village Premium Outlets in Flemington, NJ. Just take Transbridge Bus Line (From Port Authrity Bus Terminal). There is a shopper drop off and pick-up at the outlet mall. You will find Limited Editions for Her and a Limited Editions Finale store with excellent discounts. The store has a lot of selection. I buy there all the time.

6. Re: Does anyone know where the Carlisle clothing outlet is?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 05:21