We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

atlanta
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Topic
best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

Looking for steamed rice cakes, pak tong koh, and jen deui, sesame balls, sugared coconut

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

Chinatown has quite a few good bakeries. One of my faves is Dragonland at the intersection of Walker and Baxter, right below Canal. There is another very nice bakery on Canal itself, a block or two west of Mott Street.

www.yelp.com/biz/dragon-land-bakery-new-york

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

i know people that drive out from long island to get

yellow bean paste hot bunds at

sun sai gai restaurant

at the corner of walker st, and baxter, high behind the nyc information kiosk on canal street/ baxter st

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

Lina - That's Dragonland.

atlanta
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

Thank you, my childrens favorites are jin deui and nian gau. Any suggestions as where to find good gau?

5. Re: best chinatown bakery/ Pak Tong Koh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2012, 10:18