We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

So we're at Heathrow Airport near London UK.

Disappointing start - flying with Virgin Atlantic & they have let our reserved seats go! Now sitting 3 rows further forward. Not the end of the world to normal people, but a big thing to REALLY awful flyers like myself. Had a few tears. (mardy) lol

Can't wait to be in the wonderful city of New York. Flight's on time so should be there at 7pm NY time.

Please send safe flight vibes!

Thank you so so much to all the lovely people who have offered me advice & help. Really appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ohio
Level Contributor
8,417 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

I hate flying too so I'm sending good vibes your way! It's well worth it once you arrive. Have a wonderful holiday!

London, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

Safe trip lovely! Enjoy yourself!

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

It's all down hill from here, right? The rain has cleared out of NYC. The next few days are going to be BEAUTIFUL. The Big Apple is waiting for you...all decked out in its holiday finest! Close your eyes....and dream of how wonderful your visit is going to be!

plymouth england
Level Contributor
196 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

have a great time.. un stress and chill.. not good losing your reserved seats we have these for next wk when we fly I think i will give them a call..

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

Wooo Hooo!

We made it in one piece. Thanks for the good vibes :o)

Just got crushed watching the first half of the parade on the streets.

Now safely back in room watching on tv.

Let the fun begin!

rhyl, north wales
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

Have a blast of a time in NYC,just watched the parade online,not there until febuary 28th,can't wait!!

mayo
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

hi going to ny next wednesday just wondering what the weather is like there

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

Thanks Darren - so far so good! :o)

Feb will soon be here. And I'll be at home. Boooo! Lol

Holiday girl - ive got a warm coat but no need for gloves, hat or scarf. In fact I was nice & warm watching the parade & then too hot going out this evening. Same coat. Temp is 41 degrees.

You're going to love it here!

9. Re: Flying to NYC in 1 hour 20 mins :o)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2012, 10:27