We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYCVP for Thanksgiving parade vacation

Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
NYCVP for Thanksgiving parade vacation

I will NEVER again use this company. I booked my family's vacation back in March because I wanted to be sure we got the brunch and room to watch in in case of inclement weather as we were traveling with a one-1/2 year old. When I called and spoke with Beth originally I was assured this would be the case. It wasn't until we got to NYC and I called to find out where this was that she informed me we didn't get it that we were, in fact, too late. I told her this wasn't true and because I had bee to NYC many times before, this was the ONLY reason we booked through her. She said she told us this when we spoke -- again, only HER word and I assured her this was not the case. She became very rude with me and I asked to speak to a manager and she said she was the manager and I asked to speak to her boss and she said there is no one besides her to speak with and proceeded to hang up on me. She was sweet as sweet could be until I told her she was mistaken about our trip and I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau about this because I ended up paying over $500 a night for our hotel through them because she did not deliver what she promised.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: NYCVP for Thanksgiving parade vacation

For those who are wondering what NYCVP is

New York City Vacation Packages

http://www.nycvp.com/

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYCVP for Thanksgiving parade vacation

Didn't you get documents/receipts that showed what you paid for?

3. Re: NYCVP for Thanksgiving parade vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2012, 10:16