We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Most convenient part of our whole trip! From CT we usually fly out of Hartford but were able to get better flight times out of LaGuardia and the tickets were almost $300 less each. Long term parking at LaGuardia is very expensive, not always available and a hike to American Airlines with luggage could be even worse in bad weather. I posted a question on TripAdvisor and the Clarion was suggested as our best choice for price and closeness to AA at LGA, and it was... you could literally see it across the highway 2 minutes away. We arrived around 3am, the shuttle was infront of the hotel, we dropped off the car with our online receipt and we were gone. When we returned I called the 800 number once we had our luggage and someone was there to pick us up in less than 5 mins. If traveling from LaGuardia again we will definitely use this service again, they even offer a cheaper rate (almost half) if you stay over the night before which would have really been convenient considering the time of our flight. Maybe next time...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,029 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Thanks for posting this great info. Had no idea they let you park without staying at the hotel. ;)

New York NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

I thought they wanted to have people stay over at least one night in the hotel. I didn't know they sold parking on its own.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Parking is available without staying at the hotel (when available) and must be reserved online; if staying at the hotel (even for only one night) parking is half the price daily.

http://www.aboutairportparking.com

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Just bumping this up for you summer travelers...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,029 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Thanks for the reminder. We get more requests for JFK parking, but we'll have to remember this.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

We were condiering using it again but luckily found better prices this trip flying out of Hartford!

7. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 December 2012, 03:05
Prague, Czech...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Just used this service. Easy, and you definitely don't have to be a hotel guest. Plus, free wifi in the hotel lobby while you wait for the shuttle. Not bad, Clarion.

edd
Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

When I put the Clarion Hotel Airport Parking address into GoogleMaps, it directs me to the Hotel which just has a standard, small hotel-size parking lot. Do I just drive up to the hotel and valet takes my car to the long-term parking (whereever that is)? Thanks.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,029 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clarion/LaGuardia Long Term Parking - THE BEST!!!

Phone the hotel!!