We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 2013

Pinetop-Lakeside...
2 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve 2013

In New York City for New Years Eve 2013, when is the best time or how soon should we book airfare? How soon should we book hotels in New York City for New Years Eve 2013?

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve 2013

New Years Eve 2013 is nearly 2 years away, occurring Dec 31st 2013.

If you mean NYE 2012, happening next year, I'd book your hotel in the mid part of 2012. You can get early discount deals at a lot of hotels by booking early.

I come to the city a lot of times around New Years and I usually make hotel bookings in August and still get early discount deals.

Keep in mind, many times to get these deals you have to pre-pay. But for me, the 40% off or so I save is totally worth it. I know I'll be there and it's the most expensive time of the year to get a hotel in NYC... so I take the discount.

Edited: 14 December 2011, 22:43
2. Re: New Years Eve 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2012, 10:16