We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madison Square Garden?

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Madison Square Garden?

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how many rows are in section C on the floor for a standard concert at MSG? I have two sets of tickets and I'm trying to find out which one is the one I should take. One is seat 10, row 1, section F and the other is seat 12, row 12, section C.

Thanks!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madison Square Garden?

http://www.thegarden.com/seating.html

Looks like C and F are floor seating. C would be closer. and Row 1....looks like it MIGHT be right at the stage...but you should check further. Wouldnt surprise me if they change seating depending on concert.

I tried to check on StubHub. It doesnt show # of rows . I cant find any interactive maps.

For some concerts they use the A-F sections for stage.....

What concert?

so best to check with MSG if you can. I'd give them a call.

Edited: 28 January 2012, 16:25
Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madison Square Garden?

What concert?

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Madison Square Garden?

Yeah, I'm having a tough time trying to find that out. I now know there's at least 19 rows in this case, but would also like to know how many seats per row. It would suck to be on the far end furthest from the stage and unable to see anything.

The band is L'Arc~en~Ciel and every site shows that same seating chart, unfortunately.

4. Re: Madison Square Garden?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2013, 10:29