We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

We are traveling to NYC at the end of March to see a show and spend the weekend exploring. It's our 2nd visit with the girls. Last time we stayed at the Marriott Marquis. It was a great experience but I'm wondering if there is something at the same level for maybe less money if I move out of Times Square. I've read my face off hear but I'm still not clear what's a safe area and a has a nice hotel. Feedback or questions welcome. Just thinking it might be nice to stay some place new as well.

Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
137 reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,115 reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
999 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,389 reviews
from US$36.00*
Boston area
Level Contributor
73 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

My teenage daughter and I enjoyed the Parker Meridian hotel 2 years ago. The room was very large, and there was a nice indoor pool. Service was fantastic.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
38,394 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

You don't give an exact age BUT not every hotel will allow under 21 to check in. Verify that--preferably by email so you have a written answer, before making a non-refundable reservation!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

Thanks guys. This posting has opened so many new ideas now for us. Rgdlay the age restriction is that for any ages of any guest staying? Our daughter will be 11yrs at time of travel. ........oh decisions decisions

Thanks a million guys

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
101,000 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

Umm,.now I'm confused. The age restriction is only for kids traveling without parents. I never saw that the OP was asking for a place just for the teens. The OP writes:

"It's our 2nd visit with the girls."

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

thanks for the clarity nywhiz

16. Re: Hotel Suggestion - Two Teenage girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:15