We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seating Eugene O'Neill theater

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
304 reviews
Save Topic
seating Eugene O'Neill theater

I'm going to see Book of Mormon and got a ticket for 3rd row orchestra (left of center - odd seat side) and he said 4th from center B9

So tell me about the leg room. I want to see the show so will deal but is it as cramped as reviews say. Will go no mattter what but want to be prepared.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,604 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: seating Eugene O'Neill theater

Yes, most theater seats have very little leg room. Luckily you don't have to sit in them for very long, and you'll have a great distraction while you're in them. Enjoy the show!

sunny California
Level Contributor
16 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seating Eugene O'Neill theater

I'm only 5'4 and my knees were almost hitting the railing (mezzanine). Once the show starts, you never think of the legroom or cramped seat again. Enjoy!

3. Re: seating Eugene O'Neill theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:41