We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coach outlet store in or near New York

Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
coach outlet store in or near New York

Hi

Going to NY in June and want to purchase some Coach goodies. Is there a Coach Outlet store anywhere near except for Woodberry Common? Am thinking of going there but not sure if its worth the journey?

Any suggestions!

Thanks

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

There are several Coach stores, but no Coach Factory stores in New York City. The nearest Coach Factory store is at Woodbury Common. I wouldn't go to Woodbury Common for the Coach Factory store.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

I believe there is a COACH outlet store at Clinton Commons Premium Factory Outlets off RTE. 95 in the seaside village of Clinton, CT.

Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

Why is the coach store not very good?

I wasn't going to go there esp for coach but am thinking of going as I remember it being a good place to shop-this was a long time ago so it may not be as good as I remember!

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,169 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

Who said the Coach store isn't very good?

Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

You said not to go to wood berry for the coach store-was wondering why?

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,169 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

I wouldn't go just for the Coach Factory. There's plenty of Coach to buy in New York City. Your original post made it sound like the Coach Factory was the only thing you wanted to go to at Woodbury, and it's not worth the $45 per person to get there and back and the wasted day just to get discounted Coach items.

Level Contributor
38 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

Thanks

I'm hoping it's worth going there for everything else and coach but agree its big bucks to get there!

Thanks for the advice - will have to think about it!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

There are no bargains at the Coach outlet in Woodbury Common. Stuff is still expensive, and if they have a sale, the line to get IN is out the door.

I believe almost all the items for sale at Woodbury Common are specially made for the outlet store and are not part of the regular merchandise at a 'normal' Coach store. (That holds true for many outlet stores).

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,434 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

There's a Coach outlet store in Riverhead on Long Island at the Tanger mall. It's further than Woodbury. i don't see bargains there. You can find Coach at the discount stores in Manhattan like Century 21, Loehmann's, Daffy's but it's usually the canvas initial stuff more than leather.

rochester ny
Level Contributor
122 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: coach outlet store in or near New York

Love Century 21!!! I have seen coach purses there and plan on visiting there this w/e :)