We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Beacon 2 Bedroom

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
145 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
The Beacon 2 Bedroom

Does anyone know if they really have 2 bedroom units? The website says they do but when you put in any date, they never come up. We already have a place booked for our next trip but after reading about the Beacon, it might be perfect for in the future. If they do have 2 bedroom units, does anyone have an approximate price?

Thanks!

Corona, California
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

Yes, but you will need to call or email. They are not shown on the website. We stayed there last Thanksgiving in a 2 bedroom. It was great!

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
145 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

Do you remember approximately how much?

Mequon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
266 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

I stayed in a 2-bedroom suite in February. It was $595 per night plus taxes.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,389 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

It's important to remember that hotel rooms are priced like airline flights - prices go up and down daily. The only way to know what it would cost while YOU are here is to call them and ask them. What someone else paid in February won't have any relation to what they're charging now.

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
145 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

Awesome Ttttraveler. I just wanted a ballpark number to see if it would be worth getting a 2 bedroom vs. 2 rooms at another hotel - - in the future!

BrooklynBridge, I'm aware that the prices go up and down. If you will notice in my original post, I said that I was just trying to get an idea for the future for a non-specific date.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

My Girl Scout troop stayed in a wonderful 2 bedroom suite at the Affinia 50 two weeks ago. On an off season Saturday night the rate was about $450.00. Moms

Corona, California
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

It was $595 per night pre-tax when we stayed there November 22-28, 2011.

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
837 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

You'll also get a two bedroom suite option at the Eastgate Tower (Affinia Group) - It generally tends to be a little less than some of the others. It's an ok hotel, won't wow you for sure.

The Beacon is my go to hotel these days. They've recently made wifi available in the hotel for free, which was the only gripe I had with them. I love this particular area so I guess you need to weigh up what is value for money in your eyes.

Edited: 10 March 2012, 11:39
9. Re: The Beacon 2 Bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:42