We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Already planning our next trip!

Brunswick, Georgia
Level Contributor
172 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Already planning our next trip!

We just returned from NYC last week and have decided to return in December to see the Christmas decorations. My original plan was to come this past December but I just couldn't get it planned out. In retrospect I am glad our first trip was at an "off-time" as opposed to the craziness of the holidays.

We want to stay on the UWS this time, I think it will be fun to be in more of a residential area at that time of the year.

One thing is for sure, no Times Square and no Chinatown. Been there, done that, don't care if I never do them again! ;)

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Already planning our next trip!

Are you going to post a trip report? Be careful.......visiting NYC is addicting. :o) It is beautiful at Christmas time, and I love the energy of the city over the holidays!

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Already planning our next trip!

That's great! I'm looking forward to reading your report!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
864 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Already planning our next trip!

Will be hard not to find yourself in Times Sq lol. And I always have to head down to Chinatown to see what bargains I can find. Cant beat the price of those smellies down there compared to UK prices!

Brunswick, Georgia
Level Contributor
172 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Already planning our next trip!

Thanks y'all. I am working on the trip report here and there. I need to getit finished up before I forget the details.

Looking forward to seeing the Big Apple dressed in her holiday finery.

5. Re: Already planning our next trip!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:17