We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC at first week in an will all Xmas stuff be up?

cheshire
Level Contributor
399 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
NYC at first week in an will all Xmas stuff be up?

My 9 year old daughter is pressuring me for a return trip at Xmas. We could go 1st jan for 4 nights but would all tree, skating, rockettes, shop windows etc be gone by then?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYC at first week in an will all Xmas stuff be up?

Skating is around until April. I think the Rockettes do their final show on December 31, but I could be wrong. The tree at Rockefeller Center is up until the epiphany (January 6).

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYC at first week in an will all Xmas stuff be up?

That week always seems like a let down to me--- mostly because it is back to work after an extended holiday period and all the air seems to go out of the balloon about then. The good news is that hotel rates are going to be cheaper that week than the week before

3. Re: NYC at first week in an will all Xmas stuff be up?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2013, 10:38