We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rental

Cleveland, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Apartment rental

I'm new to TA forums and will be visiting NYC for the first time in July. Can someone direct me to legal apartments/sublets for a 2-week visit? Thank you.

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
133 reviews
from US$175.00*
Special Offer
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,099 reviews
from US$199.00*
US$214.00
Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
970 reviews
from US$83.99*
Best Seller
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,373 reviews
from US$36.00*
Syracuse, New York
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rental

BONK. That was the sound of my head hitting the keyboard. Sorry, but this has been asked and answered ad nausum about once a day on this forum. Please read what has already been written!

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rental

To answer your specific question - Can someone direct me to legal apartments/sublets for a 2-week visit? - NO. However, if you provide your arrival and departure dates, number in party, number of rooms needed, number of beds per room and nightly budget, someone will be able to help you.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,635 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rental

We have legal apartment-style hotels here - the affinia.com properties, The Beacon, Radio City Apartments, and the Marmara are a couple of them. Most individually rented apartments are usually illegal. If you give us your dates, bedding requirements, and budget per night, we'll gladly help you find someplace that works for you.

4. Re: Apartment rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 04:41