We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy converse?

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to buy converse?

Any suggestions on where to buy converse in NYC? Footlocker in Times Sq only had a really small selection and I havent seen them anywhere else

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,553 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy converse?

Macy's?

http://www1.macys.com/search/index.ognc?SearchTarget=*&cm_sp=navigation-_-top_nav-_-search&Keyword=converse&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.x=16&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.y=19

Millbrook, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy converse?

Modell's?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,553 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy converse?

Btw, there are dozens of previous posts with this question naming Modell's, David Z, the Converse store in Soho. Here's just one

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k4588989…

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy converse?

theres a converse store in the city:

560 Broadway (corner of Prince St)

New York, NY

Edited: 23 May 2012, 20:42
Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy converse?

Dr Jay's on 34th street.

This is from their online store, not sure if they have them in the store itself.

drjays.com/shop/G1-V3964-R319/converse.html

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy converse?

Very common brand, you'll find some styles in almost any store that carries sneakers. There are also lots of Converse "co-brands" so as John Varvatos-Converse which you will find in more upscale stores. A cool little hole in the wall shoe store I found on my last trip was Premium Laces NY at 68 Spring Street, not sure if they carry Converse but lots of cool kicks crammed into a very small space.

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy converse?

Thanks everyone. Got custom made ones from converse store :) Tip for any one wanting to do this- go at start of your trip as its busy and you have to wait a day or more for your shoe to be ready unless you wanna pay extra.

West 34th has much better range of shoes in foot locker etc

8. Re: Where to buy converse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:17