We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

Sao Paulo, SP
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

Hi everyone

I'm traveling to New York for the first time next August with 2 more friends, but we are having issues in finding an hotel with a simple room with 3 singles beds.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance :)

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

It does not surprise me since this is an unusual request--- look for 2 beds in the room with a sleep sofa--- that would be more common--- are you talking about this august (2012?) what is your nightly budget in US dollars and before the 15% tax

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,463 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

Comfort Inn Chelsea and the Wolcott are the only 2 I know of with 3 single beds and both are pretty basic. You can find 3 beds including a sofabed in a lot of the suite hotels, some of which will also have kitchens like an apt.

milburnhotel.com

radiocityapartments.com

are 2 that are popular and usually well priced.

NY, NY
Level Contributor
134 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

The Hotel Metro in midtown has family rooms that have 3 full size beds.

Sao Paulo, SP
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

Thank you all. I'm looking all these options :)

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,232 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

Americana Inn has some rooms with 3 single beds....and that is a pretty decent room in a good location...only, facilities are shared. I posted a review and pictures of my stay in such a room last summer. We were very happy with the room, but I did get a good rate....not always available (the rate, that is...)

6. Re: Hotel in NY with 3 single beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:41