We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York for Five

Sugar Land, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
New York for Five

Can anyone recommend a reasonable hotel (Marriot, Hilton)for a family of five. Will have our own car and plan on taking in a show, visits to central park, museums and some walking around the Times Sqaure area.

I really don't want to get two rooms unless I have to.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
35,409 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York for Five

I am not a hotel expert so I will leave that to others. I hope by writing you have your own car you do NOT mean you are planning on using it while in nYC. That would be the most absolute thing to do. The traffic in Manhattan is terrible and parking will get very ver expensive if you have to go in and out of lots all day long.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,511 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York for Five

It depends on how many beds you need and your budgte, but there are plenty of suite hotels that will sleep 5.

Doubletree Guest Suites

Best Western Hospitality

San Carlos

affinia.com

Beaconhotel.com

NY, NY
Level Contributor
372 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New York for Five

salisbury

recommended by a business contact. I put up my in-laws there a few years ago. Six gigantic hockey-playing people in a large suite. They were quite comfortable.

4. Re: New York for Five

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2013, 10:21