We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two Au Bon Pains in NYC?

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
226 reviews
Save Topic
two Au Bon Pains in NYC?

We using Au Bon Pain as a landmark to meet in NY Port Authority, but now hear there is more than one. Is either larger or "better" than the other?

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
10,704 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: two Au Bon Pains in NYC?

I think the 2nd one they're referring to is a small one underground near the subway entrance. The big one is at ground level right next to the escalators and you can't miss it. It's in the SOUTH building (the NORTH building is largely devoid of retail, the south building is full of retail -- you'll know you're in the wrong building instantly)

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: two Au Bon Pains in NYC?

ah thanks so much. My sister in law referred to it as the street level Au Bon Pain, so I guess that is what we will tell people. Street level in South Bldg where all the shops are ..

3. Re: two Au Bon Pains in NYC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 05:46