We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-booking UN tours?

Exeter GB
Level Contributor
776 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-booking UN tours?

Tours of the UN can be booked online. Has anyone out there done this, rathe than just turning up, and if so did this save them time or trouble? I am planning a visit in late August.

Real New York Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Free Tours by Foot
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Night Tours, Food Tours
SANDEMANs NEW Europe - New York
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
NYC Horse Carriage Rides
Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-booking UN tours?

I never heard of anyone prebooking the tours and I think the UN is just a building unless they are in session which they will not be in August.... hope this is not the highlight of your trip.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-booking UN tours?

I have booked online and the tour is great! During certain times of the year the tours are sold out. I don't know if the time you are visiting is busy. If you want to make sure you get a tour, I would book online.

3. Re: Pre-booking UN tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2013, 10:16