We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seats at Red Bull stadium

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
seats at Red Bull stadium

Going to the games next week. Does anyone happen to know which seats team guests are given? Are these in the sun?? suggestions as to which are the best, not in direct sun, sections/ seats?

Had a bad experience in Salt Lake where team guests were put in direct 100 degree sun! So want to be prepared to buy better seats if free tickets are not so good.

Thanks for any assistance

New York City
Level Contributor
17,258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seats at Red Bull stadium

Don't the free tickets that you seem to have already have seat numbers on them?

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,398 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seats at Red Bull stadium

You should repost on the harrison nj fourm. I went last year and didn't notice fan separation.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seats at Red Bull stadium

GreenWhite, I don't have tickets in hand, I will pick up at will call the day of the game.

Thank you Aerules I will try that.

4. Re: seats at Red Bull stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:47