We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Lotus Hotel"

ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
"Lotus Hotel"

Hi All,

I have seen past reports on this hotel, however is it still in existence? From the tripadvisor reviews they are recent! Would appreciate the help! As we are on a very tight budget and its a good location!

Thanks!!

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Lotus Hotel"

You would do well to specify times of stay and your budget in USD.

ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Lotus Hotel"

I need to stay in New York from the 1st of Sept to the 5th, And my budget would be under $500. I know it is very tight, and this hotel had come up under the B&B's in New York, however I can not get any contact details for the Hotel. Most recent review was on the 30th May? Thanks

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Lotus Hotel"

I suspect that "hotel" is not kosher. 5 nights for 500 USD at that time is extremely unlikely unless you want to make a bid in Priceline NYOP or Hotwire top secret hotels and give it a shot.

Ireland
Level Contributor
926 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Lotus Hotel"

Have you checked out any of the hotels in Long Island City? Really convenient to Manhattan, just one stop on the subway... Might still be over budget though.

5. Re: "Lotus Hotel"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 05:17