We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Booked for November :)

England
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Just Booked for November :)

Well I'm finally so excited, I've finally booked mine and my fiance's holiday to New York City for 17th November 2012 to 24th November 2012 via expedia staying at the Strand Hotel.

I really cant wait and so excited. I've been planning for ages and finally think ive figured most of it all out now, Just got a few more bits to organise. We have made a nice list of places we want to go and I will be posting a itinerary nearer the time once ive had a bit longer :)

Im so excited like a big kid again :)

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,037 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Booked for November :)

Yay!! Not sure if you realize it, but you will be hear over our Thanksgiving day holiday (Nov 22). If this is news to you, start looking at previous threads about Thanksgiving. It's not a problem, there's just additional stuff happening and you'll want to factor that into your itinerary. Search for previous Thanksgiving discussions.

England
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Booked for November :)

Yes i've started looking into the parade day and where to eat, im going to book a table at a restaurant nearish to the hotel so we can have our dinner and then collapse in a heap on the bed. Ive already told the other half we need to buy ourselves a winter coat before we go. Im unsure of what else there is to do with regards to thanksgiving tbh but im just so excited at the moment :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Booked for November :)

I'm going in November also! Counting down the days already! X

England
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Booked for November :)

I know its mad I'm at work jumping around like a big kid because I'm so excited :)

England
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Booked for November :)

Is their anything else apart from the thanksgiving day parade going on whilst we are visiting. Obviously I have lots to see and do already but just wondered incase I've missed anything out? thanks

Level Contributor
36,165 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Booked for November :)

How exciting! I remember how fun it was for us to plan our visit to New York City for the first time. We also visited in Nov. :)

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Booked for November :)

…about.com/od/…november.htm

should start you out.

England
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Booked for November :)

Thanks for the link. I've had a look at that before its very useful :)

9. Re: Just Booked for November :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 04:16