We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two boots park slope

NYC
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
two boots park slope

ok for pizza and kids can run around. my son wanted fried chicken with the works. it took forever for our food to come out. when he bit into his "homemade" chicken it was frozen. it took me 10 minutes to get the waiter to our table. he looked put out and annoyed and said we can put it back in the oil, i said no! he went over to the manager with the plate they both looked at it shrugged their shoulders. he was told he had to charge and we could get something else. it was late and my son didn't want anything elseso i paid for a dish that we did not eat. so at 9:00pm i was home looking for something to feed my son. i will never go there again

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,203 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: two boots park slope

It is really better to review restaurants on their own tripadvisor page, otherwise this will be lost in a day.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: two boots park slope

There are several Two Boots in NYC. The one in Park Slope has always been over-run with the toddler set. It is generally a place that all Park Slope parents end up going to with our brats - and then avoiding once they get of an age where the no longer run around.

That said, I always did like their catfish po'boy, and they do have a good selection of beer. Of course it comes with a side of "MOMMY!"

3. Re: two boots park slope

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 08:17