We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlet shopping

ysh
ireland
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
outlet shopping

Can someone pls tell me if there is more than one outlet shopping in new york pls? i keep using google search and all they gave me is woodbury premium outlet in woodbury.

thank you

regds ysh

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlet shopping

There is a lot of shopping in NYC.

…about.com/od/shopping/tp/discount_shop.htm

What will you be shopping for?

ysh
ireland
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: outlet shopping

We are looking for outlet shopping there is one call jersey but I can't seem to find it as Woodbury is very far away. Can u help me pls

Thanks ysh

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlet shopping

http://www.jerseygardens.com/directory

If you look at the previous website you will have a list of shopping in NYC itself and many stores like Macy's give visitors from abroad an extra discount of I think 10%. To be honest you may not get as good a deal in the outlet stores as you think. But you have the information. Enjoy your trip.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: outlet shopping

Jersey Gardens is in NJ though you do realize NYC is in a Tristate area as it were.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: outlet shopping

Locals don't use outlets much; we have all sorts of variety and good prices right in Manhattan. We even have a street called "Fashion Ave" (7th Ave). Woodbury Commons is heavily promoted in Ireland, UK, etc but not much used by NYers. Save a full day of travel, and transport costs - try Macys, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdales, many boutiques, even Century 21, all in Manhattan.

ysh
ireland
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: outlet shopping

Thanks so much for your tip. Yes Woodbury and jersey outlet I think are well prompted in ireland and elsewhere in the world. We go there just for shopping. Must be mad. But I will take note of all the places u all have listed and given to me.

Thanks so much

Ysh

7. Re: outlet shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 11:18