We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

We are looking to book to go and see the rockettes christmas extravaganza at Radio City and don't want to pay a a considerable amount for seats. Obviously the cheapest seats are either in the 3rd Mezzanine and far right of the stage on the stalls/orchestra section or far left of 2nd floor Mezzanine.

Which would be best option for family viewing? is the 3rd Mezzanine too high? I am not familiar with the theatre

many thanks

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

I would wait until they start offering seats for sale and in the meantime check the online seating chart for locations.

Poppa

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

Thanks poppa tthey are on sale now and keen to book tickets for Christmas eve. Had a look at the set chart and areas above are tickets within our price range. Are there any of the above that you would recommend more than others.

Thanks

teesside
Level Contributor
287 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

hiya, ive booked 3rd mezzanuine for this nov which ive been assured by a friend is fine. however i think i would rather have booked the 2nd mezzanine. but booked the 3rd due to price.

ive now found a site- thanks to another trip advisor forumite- broadwaybox.com

this site offers discount codes for shows, and attractions- check this out before you book out as there may be a discount code to get you better seats at a good price.

hope you get sorted- i will post review of show when ive been to it in nov.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

My daughter always books our RCMH tickets and she finds promotions that put us in orchestra seats with extremely attractive pricing. She has some contacts in the City that put her on to very exclusive pricing - so would not know about the mezzanine seating.

Hope you can get it sorted.

Poppa

Edited: 16 August 2012, 01:24
Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

We were in the 1st row of the mezzanine (center) and felt we were miles away, this is a huge theater, I'd rather be far to the side in the front orchestra.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

The mezzanine overhangs row K which is AFTER AA-ZZ - so we were 36 rows back. Never again.

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

Use discount code BDAY in the code/password box/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
584 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

Living Social has a "Fan Package" promotion going on now for "Radio City Christmas Spectacular".

$69 to $89 for one Orchestra or First Mezzanine ticket

$59 to $69 for one Second Mezzanine ticket

NOVEMBER 9 to 27

Limited time offer (LivingSocial site shows "6 days remaining")

I have no idea if this is a good deal or not, but I figure others on TA may have an idea.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU ORDER!

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/436596-r…

Edited: 16 August 2012, 05:27
9. Re: Best reasonably priced seats - Radio city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 01:18