We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
167 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

Hi,

My wife and I will arrive JFK at around 10pm during weekdays by end September, with luggage. We need to go to friend's home at New Jersy.

I search the web and seems the cab won't take you that far to NJ. Can someone suggest a limo(?) service that can do the job? I found one call Carmel Limo but don't know it is ok or not.

Many thanks.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

where in NJ?

Carmel is fine - dial7 is also very good (www.dial7.com)

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,619 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

Maybe your friends can recommend a car service from their area.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,765 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

Carmel and/or Dial 7 are both recomended on this Board, and both companies will take you to New Jersey!

Pietersburg, South...
Level Contributor
78 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

We travelled from Newark Airport to JFK area around midnight using Dial 7 in July. There was no problem at all. The driver was there about 5 minutes after we called.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
167 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

Thanks for all the advise.

6. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2012, 12:56
West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,206 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

Nice ad. Adios

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,206 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

To the OP where in New Jersey are you headed. New Jersey is a state not a city with 3 airports that provide comecial services. Here is a link.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28951-i77-k384590…

9. Re: Travel from JFK airport to New Jersy at 10pm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 05:17