We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoreham Hotel

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Shoreham Hotel

Does any one have an opinion on the Shoreham Hotel? How does it compare to the Affinia Dumont?

There are 3 of us - mom (70 yrs) and her 2 daughters.

Thanks!

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shoreham Hotel

there are 517 opinions in the hotel section

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60763-d93612-R…

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,859 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shoreham Hotel

The Dumont started off life as an apartment building that was converted into a hotel which is why suites are large and all have full kitchens. Despite the fact that Affinia recently bought the Shoreham, it's nothing like the Dumont as it was always a hotel to my knowledge. The location of the Shoreham is more central, closer to Times Square and Central Park, but apart from a handful of suites, to my knowledge it's all regular hotel rooms, some small. Have a look here

oyster.com/new-york-city/…

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shoreham Hotel

This may seem like a weird follow up questions, but do you know if the Shoreham has a bathtub or just a shower? My mom really likes her baths :)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,859 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shoreham Hotel

Did you click on the link I gave you? Its ahows a room with just a shower but the fancy suites have jetted tubs.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,859 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shoreham Hotel

The travelers photos on the review page here also show just showers. I don't think this is the best hotel for 3 women one room.

6. Re: Shoreham Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 05:16