We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at this location?

Bullhead City...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at this location?

My family and I are traveling to New York for Thanksgiving and have rented a small apt the adress is 257 Lenox Ave it is in Harlem. Has anyone else stayed at this location and if so what was your experience?

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone stayed at this location?

Why not Email the NYC Dept of buildings website and ask directly. ?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone stayed at this location?

If you're asking for suggestions on alternative housing, I suggest you start a new thread with details on dates, number of beds and nightly budget. I'd still like to know why you chose to ask the question after booking this. Have you already parted with money? If you paid, how? If by wire tranfser you should assume your money is gone.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,082 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Has anyone stayed at this location?

I suggest cancelling the illegal rental and staying home to save $$ until you can afford to bring your family, safely.

14. Re: Has anyone stayed at this location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 06:15