We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ticketmaster wii call info help please

teesside
Level Contributor
287 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
ticketmaster wii call info help please

hiya, i live in uk and ive ordered tickets for mary poppins and the radio city christmas show when i visit NY later in the year. as an international customer ive had to use will call on ticketmaster- but ive not had any experience of this. i know i have to go to theatre box office with ref no and credit card that ive used- does this have to be on the day of the show ive booked or can i pop several days before. hope this is an easy process!!! help pleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance. :)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
16,583 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ticketmaster wii call info help please

I've just turned up half an hour or so before the show and picked up the tickets then, I saw no need to go there a few days beforehand. There is usually a ticket window at the theatre with 'will call' on it and that's where you pick them up. Yes, you need your ref no and credit card for proof. Or print out the Ticketmaster confirmation email.

Edited: 24 August 2012, 05:54
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ticketmaster wii call info help please

Ticketmaster's FAQ says hits "Tickets at will call are typically available one hour prior to the event time. In order to receive your tickets, you must present the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets, picture ID, and the Ticketmaster order number issued to you during the sale. The will call window at the box office is usually located near the main entrance of the venue."

Which means it has to be on the day, about an hour before showtime. There might be a line - Radio City's lobby was totally mobbed when I went - so be sure to get there in time to get in line to be there an hour before the show!

This may leave you hanging around after you have the tix but you'll have plenty to look at.

You might consider packing a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card used in case you forget/lose'replace the card by then.

Have fun!

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ticketmaster wii call info help please

Unless Radio City is different to other box offices, you can pick them up earlier if you want. I wouldn't make a special trip, but if you do walk past the theatre earlier in your stay, you can always go in to the box office.

But either way - yes, it's an easy process!

teesside
Level Contributor
287 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ticketmaster wii call info help please

Thanx everyone for yr help- sounds simple enough. Cant wait for my holiday now!! :)

5. Re: ticketmaster wii call info help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 06:16