We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unknown prices for economy plus?

Julian Reed
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Unknown prices for economy plus?

Help please?

I am looking to book flights with either United or Delta and don't want to pay for a major upgrade. However, I am very tall and prepared to pay a reasonable amount to upgrade to either United's Economy Plus or Delta's Economy Comfort.

The problem is, in both cases, you have to buy the Std economy before you can see the price of the upgrade (very similar prices between the airlines).

Does anyone have experience of which is likely to be more reasonably priced and/or the likely costs?

Thank you

Julian Reed

D

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,169 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,055 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,417 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unknown prices for economy plus?

I think it was £50/75 per person with DELTA - cant recall whether that was each way. Would recommend it.

England
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Unknown prices for economy plus?

£70 'ish each way with United Airlines.That is on a Manchester to Newark flight.

Edited: 31 August 2012, 23:06
Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unknown prices for economy plus?

yes, my delta flight was from manchester to jfk - im sure actually the price was one way

England
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Unknown prices for economy plus?

Have just looked again, you can actually process your booking to the point where the upgrade price is displayed,so you are aware of the cost.

5. Re: Unknown prices for economy plus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2013, 10:16