We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NY Yankees tickets

SanDiego
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
NY Yankees tickets

What is the best website to purchase Yankees tickets?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NY Yankees tickets

Www.stubhub.com

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: NY Yankees tickets

Either through the official seller (check the Yankees website) or StubHub. Compare prices and availability before purchase.

SanDiego
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: NY Yankees tickets

Thanks so much for your help!

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,011 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NY Yankees tickets

They seem to have been trying to emulate the Red Sox of last year albeit sooner. So buyer beware. I am so disappointed and also hoping they will hold on.

United States
Level Contributor
266 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NY Yankees tickets

When do you want to go?

Last year my Orioles were the final spoilers for the Red Sox but the Orioles were not really any good themselves. This year we are neck and neck with the Yankees! Hey, the Yanks are playing at Baltimore for a 4-game stand this coming weekend. There are tickets left. You can take a day and come down and see beautiful Camden Yards. Sunday afternoon would be good. Still seats on the Bolt bus but the Amtrak prices are now through the roof.

Growing up in NY, I did go to lots of the Yankees (and Mets) games but once our son was born here in Baltimore I had to change my allegiance. Of course, he did go off to college in NYC and went to see the Brooklyn Cyclones play! Who would have guessed?

6. Re: NY Yankees tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2013, 10:17