We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Work discount code for October

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Work discount code for October

We are planning to see Nice Work If You Can Get It on either Wed Oct 17 or Fri Oct 19. I am having trouble with finding a discount code for that time frame. I have checked with the usual suspects: Broadway Box, Theater Mania, Goldstar, Playbill. I do find one option at Seasons of Savings where I could get orch/front mezz for $89, which is comparable to what is being offered at Broadway Box for Sept, and around 40% off which is what I might expect if I bought them thru the TKTS booth, if compared to current info.

I didn't want to wait too long and risk losing the better seat choices, but if this is probably the best it will get, then I want to buy today. Just thought I would ask- anyone know of another place I could look before I commit?

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
3,228 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Work discount code for October

That is a decent price..and if that's what you really want to see, I'd book it

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Work discount code for October

I will.. thanks.

3. Re: Nice Work discount code for October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2013, 10:16