We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap parking near lincoln center

Old Bridge, New...
1 post
Save Topic
cheap parking near lincoln center

i need to know where i could park every saturday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm near the lincoln center since my daughter has classes in julliard from sept to june. i will come from new jersey and it will also cost a lot for the toll to come back in the afternoon. i do not mind if it is a few blocks away

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

www.bestparking.com

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,485 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

What about a train?

staten island
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

Is your daughter in high school? If so, you'll find lots of kids doing these Saturday programs and traveling by themselves after a while.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

There are a million garages around and south of lincoln center, just use bestparking.com. The ones in Lincoln Towers 66th between amsterdam and columbus or the ones in trumpistan usually are cheapest.

Bergen County, New...
Level Contributor
3,952 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

It is very hard to park cheaply near Lincoln Center. There are some garages on West 55 and 56 streets that have "Early Bird" specials on Saturday. (Because of Matinees, many garages don't offer them on Saturday. One is 300 W 55th.)

As someone who took the M11 bus to Saturday science classes from 9th to 12th grades (and never played soccer in my life), I endorse the previous post that you'd be doing your daughter a favor by sending her on her own as soon as possible.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

central parking has online coupons you need to print out and present while paying. …centralparking.com/Manhattan-Lincoln-Center…

New York City
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

New Jersey

8. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2013, 15:58
9. Re: cheap parking near lincoln center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 05:15