We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York Knicks next February

UK
Level Contributor
59 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
New York Knicks next February

I'm planning my 3rd trip to NYC next February and this time we're hoping to go to a Knicks game. There is a game on the 29th Feb whilst we're out there against Golden State Warriors.

I'm trying to look for tickets but Ticketmaster doesn't display any. I'm looking on StubHub but have a couple of questions:

As I'm from the UK, is the electronic ticket easier? Do I just print it off and turn up, no collection anywhere?

Also, the seating plan on StubHub for madison square garden is different from the one on the Knicks website, so I'm confused about the diffrent sections for sale on StubHub as they're in a different place on the Knicks website seating plan!

Mentioned in this post
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York Knicks next February

Why not see some better basketball? Cross over the river to the easily accessible Barclay's Center and see the Brooklyn Nets during their opening season in Brooklyn. They should be an exciting team to watch - as opposed to the Knicks game plan of "throw the ball to Carmello"

GO NETS: http://www.nba.com/nets

Mentioned in this post
The Brooklyn
The Brooklyn
300 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn
Brooklyn
New York
Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York Knicks next February

Tickets aren't on general sale yet, that's why you aren't seeing them on TicketMaster.

If you buy from TicketMaster, e-tickets won't be an option, you have to do the 'will call' option, so you just pick them up at the box office when you get there. Just take photo id and your credit card with you!

If you buy from Stubhub, you can search just for e-tickets, and stubhub do allow people outside the US to print e-tickets. So yeah, if you do that, just print 'em off and bring them with you, and just use as a regular ticket (they scan them on the way into the arena).

As for seating plans, no idea tbh, without looking at the various websites! All I can tell you is that MSG is being renovated right now, as it was last summer, and as it will be next summer. So a LOT of changes are taking place, including changes to seats. So maybe that may have something to do with different seat plans.

3. Re: New York Knicks next February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2013, 10:18