We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Ultrathon and Kraft Cheese & Macaroni

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
50 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy Ultrathon and Kraft Cheese & Macaroni

Dear all

I know, kind of a funny question :-)

A good friend of mine (she's American) asked me if there is a chance to buy her some Ultrathon (insect repellent) and Kraft Cheese & Marcaroni as we do not get it here in Switzerland :-(

Can you give me a helping hand and let me know where I can buy these two things? Will be in NYC (Manhattan) soon and would love to do my girlfriend this favour!

Thank you very much for your help - much appreciated!

Greetings from Zurich

Jessica

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
24,083 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy Ultrathon and Kraft Cheese & Macaroni

Any grocery store such as D'Agostino's will have the Kraft Mac & Cheese. I suspect you may even find it in some of the larger Duane Reade, Walgreens or CVS "drug stores" and many corner bodegas.

I've actually never heard of Ultrathon and the pharmacies and such usually have a very limitted supply of stuff like that outside of summer time. It's considered a "seasonal" item. Perhaps a sporting goods store migh have it.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy Ultrathon and Kraft Cheese & Macaroni

Kraft mac n cheese is one of the most popular food products in the states. It is available in all grocery stores and finding it would be absolutely no problem. I cannot say the same about a specific brand of insect repellent. As was pointed out by forgotmypassword, you can check out pharmacies. I want to add that sporting goods stores are another place to look. Check out Tents and Trails in lower Manhattan: http://www.tenttrails.com

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
50 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy Ultrathon and Kraft Cheese & Macaroni

Thanks so much for your help - very much appreciated!!!!!!

My friend will love me :-))))

4. Re: Where to buy Ultrathon and Kraft Cheese & Macaroni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2013, 10:16