We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Choices for December

miami
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Choices for December

Hello!

This is my third visit to NYC...I love the city. This time we are traveling with our kids (9 and 13 yr old). My question is...what hotel will you recommend the Affinia Shelburne, The Strand, or the Affinia Dumont for a family of 4. I've styed at the Benjamin and Affinia 50 before but they are a little out my budget right now.

Thanks a lot

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Choices for December

With kids I would say look at the UWS ..upper west side such as the beacon, it's a very local area and slightly away from the touristy areas...gives a good feel to what it might be like to be a local......I too love nyc

2. Re: Hotel Choices for December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2013, 10:16