We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viator vs Grayline tours?

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,839 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Viator vs Grayline tours?

For out of town visitors, does anyone have any comments or expereinces on Viator vs Grayline tours? The Viator tour will be more convenient for these visitors

viator.com/tours/…specialOffer

www.newyorksightseeing.com/tourpage.php…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viator vs Grayline tours?

Viator as you can see is an onseller of trips from a variety of tour opperators, one plus that I have found with using Viator versus booking directly with the the individual tour compaies is that I can pay in my local currency so with the strong AUD to USD the trips work out cheaper with Viator , I can book a few tours at once and often get extra discounts for doing this . I have never had a problem if I have had a need to reschedule a trip ,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viator vs Grayline tours?

As ree-nyc notes, Viator is not a tour operator -- they're a reseller of tours operated by other companies. I suspect that the one you linked to is the See It All tour operated by OnBoard.

www.onboardnewyorktours.com/ny-see-it-all/

Mentioned in this post
OnBoard New York Tours
OnBoard New York Tours
1,463 Reviews
New York City, NY
Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,839 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viator vs Grayline tours?

I see, thank you.

4. Re: Viator vs Grayline tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:17