We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Basketball Ticket Price

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Topic
Basketball Ticket Price

I'm looking for tickets to go and see the knicks on 29th November, there aren't any available on ticket master but there are plenty on stubhub, is it likely that the price of these tickets will come down closer to the even as they are quite expensive at the moment for not very good seats?

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

Anyone?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

A couple of things.

There is no match on Nov 29 according to the schedule. There is one on 30 November at MSG.

Secondly, I have no idea why you cannot find anything on Ticketmaster as I just checked and there are loads.

Use http://www.nba.com/knicks/tickets-10-2 to launch the ticket sales page.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

Sorry it's 29th I meant. We are after the lowest price tickets due to our budget and are only able

To buy single tickets off ticket master and don't wanna do this and risk not sitting together.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

>> Sorry it's 29th I meant. <<

As per my post there is no game on 29 Nov.

I can understand not wanting to separately. I am not an expert on Stubhub, so I will leave it for others to comment on that part of your question.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

Gosh I'm having a bad day...it's the game on 30th we want to see!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

I've seen tickets come down on Stubhub but they were over $300 to begin with. I suspect the cheaper tickets won't but why don't you start tracking some early season games to monitor how it works.

new york, ny
Level Contributor
439 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

A few years ago I was able to get Knicks tickets from Stubhub for about $15 (and there was a choice of seats at that price point). They were in the nosebleeds, and the players looked like midgets from our vantage point, but we enjoyed the atmosphere, which is the main reason we went. The jumbotron helped, of course.

8. Re: Basketball Ticket Price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 12:17