We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phantom Tickets Around New Years

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
390 reviews
Save Topic
Phantom Tickets Around New Years

Greetings.

This will be our third New Years Eve in NYC in a row. We stay clear of Times Square and go and see Phish at MSG (we'll do the same next year too as they booked a 4 year contract at MSG for New Years Eve shows).

We've seen tons of shows on Broadway but we have never seen Phantom of the Opera. I know it's always discounted... but my question is will it be discounted on January 1-3?

My experience is that a lot of shows do away with discounts around the holidays... but I'm not sure when to expect to see a discount for that date... if one will show up.

Thanks for any insight.

Edited: 13 October 2012, 14:49
NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Phantom Tickets Around New Years

The current discount expires Nov 3, and my guess is the next one will not start until Jan 2 at the earliest. That entire week may be blacked out with discounts not starting until the following week.

For Christmas week, they are dark Monday night but peform Dec 25, so that will probably happen for New Year's week as well.

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phantom Tickets Around New Years

Actually the current discounts on Broadway Box expire December 21st.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows in the past if the discounts resume Jan 1st or 2nd... or a week later.

3. Re: Phantom Tickets Around New Years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 12:17