We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to Buy Rangers Tickets

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place to Buy Rangers Tickets

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get 2 tickets to the Rangers game on the 24th of Nov at the Garden, i'm not sure of the best place to get tickets either before we go in 2 weeks or wait until we get to NY? Also, would it be best to wait until we get there due to the potential NHL lockout issues at the moment? Any advice would be great! cheers.

Matt

New York City
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to Buy Rangers Tickets

Nowhere

There currently is a lockout and there are no games schedualed

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to Buy Rangers Tickets

I would hold off for now but keep an eye on the news about the lockout. Some sources are saying the players' association may well sign the deal that was put to them yesterday, which would mean games recommencing on/around 2 November, however many others are saying the new deal isn't acceptable yet and the lockout might well roll on for a while yet.

However if/when it is confirmed that it's all systems go, try both Ticketmaster (the official seller) or Stubhub (a reseller) to see which has the best options. For Stubhub, if you're from outside the US, it's best to choose only tickets that are available electronically; for Ticketmaster if you can get them electronically that's a good option, but otherwise Will Call works fine too.

3. Re: Best Place to Buy Rangers Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 10:17