We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat tour

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
boat tour

hi all 2 things

Read few reports on the 3hr cruise, is it worth it? and would you do the night cruise rather than the day.

2nd is the Pulse any good would anyone recommend it?.

Thanks looking at different things and places.

Sweden
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boat tour

Are you referring to the Circle Line 3 hr cruise around Manhattan?

Simply asking, because I know there are several companies doing boat tours / cruises and I've no idea as a fellow tourist if there are other companies offering other kind of 3 hr cruises?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boat tour

Hi yes

The Circle line 3hr tour.

Edited: 23 October 2012, 11:33
Sweden
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boat tour

I've heard some people say that they think it's a bit too long for their liking and that they thought the last part was a bit boring. However, for me it was one of the highlights during my trip to NYC. Very much worth it, especially since I did it fairly early on my trip since it gave me a good overview and a nice introduction to NYC. Also, you see 'different' things along the route since it doesn't backtrack like some of the shorter Circle Line cruises seem to do. I'd recommend it.

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boat tour

We just did the Classic Harbor Line three hour bunch cruise, and it was amazing! The three hours flew by, the food was fantastic, and the crew very welcoming. Highly recommended.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10,024 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: boat tour

Circle Line 3 hour tour...I agree that it was a highlight of a previous trip.

I've recommended it to many friends as a good thing to do early on in a trip to NYC and none have been disappointed.

6. Re: boat tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 February 2013, 10:35
7. Re: boat tour

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 February 2013, 10:35
8. Re: boat tour

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 07:16