We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinner cruise

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
dinner cruise

Hi

Has anyone ever done one of these and recommend it? Also what is the food like?

i have seen this on viator

www.viator.com/product/tourOptions.jspa…

thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dinner cruise

viator is just a reseller. sometime golstar.com has discounts on those types of cruises and reviews as well.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dinner cruise

anyone else been on these and recommend them or is it just a tourist trap?

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: dinner cruise

You can book through Viator, they are a middle party as pointed out. The two companies I have dealt with are Bateaux and Spirit, for me Bateaux was the better of the two. If you put either name in the search box , you will be able to read many previous threads on this subject. Sometimes you might get a better deal through Viator, sometimes not, but it is worth comparing prices.

Edited: 31 October 2012, 12:05
4. Re: dinner cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 10:18