We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brooklyn

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Brooklyn

Hello everyone. So glad that things are getting a little better for all of you. My thoughts have been with you over the past week. Could I ask if anyone could help me with transportation from east 29th st to Brooklyn. Thank you all once again.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,249 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brooklyn

Where in Brooklyn? Where on East 29th Street? Are you asking about right now, or usually?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brooklyn

Thank you for your reply. Need to get from 29 East 29th street to Atlantic Ave Brooklyn next week if possible. This might not be any help to you but it's the on,y info I have, Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,249 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brooklyn

Atlantic Avenue is miles and miles long. You can't go somewhere if you don't know where. Do you have ANY more information than that?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brooklyn

Atlantic Ave runs from the River all the way up into Queens. In other words, where on Atlantic do you need to go.

5. Re: Brooklyn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2013, 10:16