We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What hotel would give the best vantage point

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Pinetop-Lakeside
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
342 reviews
Save Topic
What hotel would give the best vantage point

What hotel would give the best vantage point from my room to view the fourth of July fireworks out over the water?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What hotel would give the best vantage point

Has next year's location been announced yet? If I recall correctly, this year's location wasn't confirmed until the spring. I'd make certain I knew where they're going to be before researching hotels -- you don't want to book something on the west side only to discover that the fireworks have been moved back to the East River.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,587 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What hotel would give the best vantage point

If it's on the Hudson, Ink48, Yotel, Distrikt and Fairfield Inn in rooms facing west. The Sheraton Lincoln Harbor in Weehawken, NJ would also be good.

If it's on the East River, One UN (formerly Millenium UN Plaza) in rooms facing east.

Mentioned in this post
Hudson Hotel New York
Hudson Hotel New York
7,112 Reviews
New York City, NY
YOTEL New York
YOTEL New York
11,657 Reviews
New York City, NY
Distrikt Hotel New York City
Distrikt Hotel New York...
5,816 Reviews
New York City, NY
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor...
1,436 Reviews
Weehawken, NJ
Weehawken
Weehawken
New Jersey
The Plaza
The Plaza
2,570 Reviews
New York City, NY
3. Re: What hotel would give the best vantage point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2013, 10:17