We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
15 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

Hi,

We just purchased tickets to the show on Saturday, November 24th to treat my mother in law for her 80th birthday. I need some ideas to throw at the rest of my family for a nice lunch. We originally wanted to take her to tea and lunch at the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park, but I think Hurricane Sandy changed our minds. Please help us with your suggestions.

Thank you.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,241 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

If you want to stick with the idea of afternoon tea, consider The Palm Court at the Plaza, or the Russian Tea Room.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

The St. Regis and the Mandarin Oriental have afternoon tea as well.

New York, New York
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
5,136 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

Rock Center Cafe is right around the corner from Radio City, and has a view of the ice skating rink in Rockefeller Plaza.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
15 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

Thank you.

5. Re: lunch before seeing the Christmas show at Radio City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2013, 10:17