We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dancing -- not clubbing in NYC

Columbus
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Dancing -- not clubbing in NYC

I'm going to be in NYC with my fiance and we were going to go to the Rainbow Room to go dancing however when I went to the website it said the Rainbow Room is closed. I'm trying to find some spot where we can dance (he's been taking lessons). We don't want to go to a bar and go clubbing, just want to find a nice romantic place to put his news skills to work. I'm thinking a nice jazz place or something Sinatra-like. Can anyone help? Thanks!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,426 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dancing -- not clubbing in NYC

Unfortunately this doesn't exist any more. Swing 46 has a big band with swing dancing. Otherwise, a dinner cruise is your bestsbet.

Bateauxnewyork.com

has live musc and a small dance floor.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
612 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dancing -- not clubbing in NYC

Swing 46.

3. Re: Dancing -- not clubbing in NYC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2013, 10:17