We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

I want to book for APRIL and that price is ok.....I dont need frills just bed/shower (breakfast??woudl be nice but...)

So I can walk to TIMES SQUARE and is it safe?

I have never been there to NEW YORK and want to be safe when walking.....and I like walking

anyone else with reviews please?

they dotn mention showers or baths??

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
317 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

I don't know anything about that hotel, but I feel fairly certain you will be safe in walking to Times Square from that location. I have done it a number of times.

New York City
Level Contributor
17,258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

The Thirty Thirty no longer exists; it has been renamed twice, and is now the King and Grove.. Yes, it is safe to walk just about anywhere you would want to go.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

That place has gone from illegal to legal and back again so many times I lost count. and as GWB says the name has changed. Just check it out here with one of the hotel experts like NYWhiz for the latest before booking

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,162 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

Bilmin. Stop trolling. It's been legal for years and has changed name..

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,964 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

It's very early to be booking for April. What are your dates and what's the rate you found? Standard rooms are small and it's in midtown east, not midtown west where Times Square is located. This will show you photos

oyster.com/new-york-city/…

Here's a walking map

http://goo.gl/maps/0t7Bo

Unless you plan on seeing a lot of theater, there's no particular reason to need to be in Times Square, btw.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

Anyone who uses this forum and this forum alone to determine the legality of any place is doing themselves a great disservice. My only point was that this property has a checkered past and needs further investigation.

7. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 December 2012, 13:35
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

if its has changed its name so be it, but i have just looked and it still says 30 30. but i stayed here few yrs back all i can say is excellent, easy to get to great view of ESB

9. Re: So Thirty Thirty is good value? and close so I can walk...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:16