We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long range weather forecast

Plymouth
Level Contributor
443 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Long range weather forecast

The weather reports show the next 10 days to be quite mild and nowhere near as cold as I thought it was going to be. My new clothes purchased in the sales here will make me bake. I know you cannot predict the weather but does anyone think it might change and get below freezing. Mad I know but after months of rain and damp I was hoping for dry and even cold.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long range weather forecast

Last week was very cold, this week I have worn my fall coat. Who knows. And I just don't trust long range forecasts.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long range weather forecast

Last week was very cold, this week I have worn my fall coat. Who knows. And I just don't trust long range forecasts. Check the weather the day before your trip and bring layers.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long range weather forecast

It is supposed to cool down by mid next week. But for the mean time, enjoy the relatively balmy weather. Hey, let's go swimming!

New York NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Long range weather forecast

No harsh cold is in the long range forecast right now.

The very mild weather is supposed to end mid-week but the colder weather is more seasonable rather than the harsh cold we had in 2010 and 2011.

5. Re: Long range weather forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 05:18