We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
"Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

Hello friends my name is Maria and I need someone who can please send me recent pictures of this hotel in a hurry, I have looked everywhere on the internet but are always the same pictures, I have no idea how they are washed in the bathrooms or rooms, the lobby, the views from the rooms, etc.., there are only 13 photos and some are very old (2008) Please if someone I have pictures of hotel reviews. I made a reservation at this hotel for a great price on Expedia and guide me to the opinions of travelers Tripadvisor but I want to meet a nasty surprise when you get to where I could not see well. It's agradecere the soul!

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,169 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,056 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,417 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

may I ask why you are looking to stay in Newark?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,347 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

A few of the "travelers photos" on the review page here are more recent and there are plenty of recent reviews.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g46671-d225704-…

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

Thanks for response me, I travel for business both in NJ and in NY, NJ hotels have better rates and this hotel is near Newark Penn Station that allows me to quickly get to NY.

Bergen County, New...
Level Contributor
4,421 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

I've never stayed at Comfort Suites but I've driven by. You would need a cab or the hotel shuttle to Penn Station-Newark because it's a mile away, beside a busy state highway. Most people with your travel objective would stay at the Hilton-Penn Station, although that probably costs more. Another reason to stay here is the Light Rail (trolley) station. But it's a barren, commercial highway, difficult to cross on foot. Other important sites nearby are the NJPAC theaters and the Newark Museum, which I have walked to from NJPAC. But many people are afraid to walk around downtown Newark.

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

thanks for your reply obsoperator , please can you tell me if there is any other hotel in the area like this in best location?

6. Re: "Urgent-Hotel Comfort Suites Newark (McCarter Hwy) Photos"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 06:19