We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of us open groung passes

Blackheath...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cost of us open groung passes

I,m budgeting for this years open. Can anyone advise the cost of adult ground passes in 2012?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
587 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of us open groung passes

I'm guessing but my recollection is something like $85 or so. I don't remember if that included Ticketmaster fees. I would think you may want to budget 100 bucks per adult for 2013. I'll be curious to hear what others say.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of us open groung passes

Think it also depends how early in the rounds of tennis. As I recall tickets are more expensive once you get to quarter finals....or earlier. But I dont know if the scaled pricing applies to ground passes.

Here's an article from last year about ground passes.

businessinsider.com/…

Blackheath...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of us open groung passes

Thanks. I checked that article from 2012 which says they cost $75. I'm shocked given Aust Open pass this year was $34 max but I'm still going.

4. Re: Cost of us open groung passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 05:19